WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY CASE IS DEFENSIBLE!
Washington State has some of the strictest laws in the country and prosecutors don’t hesitate to pursue the harshest consequences and sentences available. It is highly advisable for a defendant in an Eastern Washington criminal case to hire a highly qualified and experienced criminal defense lawyer who will zealously protect your legal rights and freedom.
Cutler Law Office will always pursue the most favorable outcome possible for your case. Cutler Law office has defended the right of the accused for over 14 years. Attorney at Cutler Law Office have years of experience representing adult and juvenile clients charged with a wide array of felonies and misdemeanors. The Cutler Law Office team believes that every case is defensible.
Cutler Law Office offers a free consultation to discuss your case.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Cutler Law Office represents clients charged with felonies and misdemeanors, including, but not limited to, the following examples.
- DUI – depending on the circumstances of your present DUI, your prior history (if any), and other factors, a drunk or drugged driving conviction can potentially result in a driver’s license suspension or revocation, jail, thousands of dollars in fines, mandatory ignition interlock device, and more. As well, a DOL Hearing must be requested within 20 days or it will be forfeited.
- All traffic violations – speeding, illegal turns, failure to yield, careless, reckless, stop sign, red light, etc.
- Violent crimes – murder, homicide, assault, battery, crimes using weapons, use of force, etc.
- Sex offenses – all adult and minor sex-related offenses, underage sex, rape, statutory rape, pornography, internet pornography, prostitution, solicitation, etc.
- Domestic violence – violence within the family and/or relationships.
- Weapons offenses – unlawful possession, illegal and dangerous weapons, illegally concealed weapon, etc.
- Drug crimes – possession, distribution, sales, trafficking, manufacturing, paraphernalia, grow house, etc. Controlled substances, e.g., marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, Oxy’s, methamphetamine, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- White collar crimes – identity theft, credit card fraud, money laundering, wire fraud, embezzlement, forgery, internet crimes, insurance fraud, etc.
- Gun Restoration
- Sealing Records of a Juvenile Offender
- Theft offenses – shoplifting, robbery, misdemeanor and felony theft and fraud, stolen property, etc.
- Other – please call Cutler Law Office whether you see your offense listed or not.
Early Representation is Advisable
It is important to contact Cutler Law Office as soon as possible after an arrest or upon learning of an investigation. Early intervention will allow Cutler Law Office to immediately proceed in your criminal defense. The firm will be able to review the evidence immediately and to communicate with police and prosecutors, often before charges are formally filed or finalized.
Eastern Washington Criminal Defense
Cutler Law Office represents clients in all counties in Eastern Washington, including, but not limited to, Whitman, Stevens, Grant, Lincoln, Adams/Ritzville, Yakima, Franklin and Benton. Cutler Law Office will always pursue the most favorable outcome possible in each particular case. Of course, every case is unique and the results depend upon the specific circumstances. Previous cases have resulted in dismissals, not guilty pleas, reduced charges, probation, community service, education, drug court and other alternatives to incarceration. For a free case review please call Cutler Law Office at 509.323.4847.
Call today for a FREE case review: 509-323-4847